It shouldn't be a shock that BMW is working on a convertible version of the M4. Not only have we caught it testing twice, but this is an automaker that seems willing to build a vehicle for nearly every buyer's needs. Evo claims that the high-performance droptop is going to debut at this year's Goodwood Festival of Speed in England from June 26-29.
- Aug 28, 2013
BMW M4 Convertible: Spy Shots
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Aug 29, 2013
From the sound of it, we'll have to wait until the Detroit Auto Show to see the production version of the BMW M4, but spy shots show the new hi-po BMW testing recently in both coupe and convertible form. Showing a lot more skin than recent spy shots, these M4 prototypes look very similar to the M4 Concept we saw at Pebble Beach.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models