Six months, 26 days. That's the countdown until we get our first live, in-person look at the next iteration of the BMW M3, according to AutoWeek.
BMW M3 Spy Shots
- Zach Bowman
- Jul 31, 2012
Behold our first clear glimpse at the 2014 BMW M3. Photographers spotted the high performance sedan undergoing hot-weather testing in Death Valley. Engineers peeled back a slab of heavy nose cladding for the first time, revealing the machine's menacing lower valance and headlamps. The design features sizable air intakes down low, and it looks as if a new hood is part of the recipe as well. If these photos are any indication, the M3 will continue to boast a prominent power bulge for the next mode
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX