Now that we have a clear glimpse of the 2012 BMW 328i and 335i, it's time for us to set our sights on the next chapter of the 3 Series story: the M3. Our trusty spy photographers caught this prototype doing its thing on the Nürburgring, and though there's still lots of swirly camouflage, it's pretty easy to see how the new 3 Series' design will adapt to the bulgier M shape.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX