The $71,890 BMW M3 Lime Rock Park Edition has had sounds added to the sight of it with a terribly short promo video. Shot at the Lime Rock track of its inspiration with cameos by Skip Barber and Bill Auberlen of Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing, it's all quick cuts and a bellowing exhaust.
BMW M3 Lime Rock Park Edition
- Steven J. Ewing
- Jul 6, 2012
BMW has just announced a new limited-production version of its M3 coupe, the Lime Rock Park Edition. Created in conjunction with Skip Barber, owner of the infamous New England circuit, this M3 features the best of BMW's performance catalog (though no additional power is on tap), making this coupe even more hardcore and better-poised than before.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX