BMW has revealed the car that marks the automaker's return to DTM racing. The BMW M3 DTM Concept provides a look at what race fans can expect on the DTM starting grid in 2012. Not every bit of matte-finish cool on display above will be carried over to the ready-to-race version, but as with the majority of its concept cars, BMW's finished product will likely look very close to the car you see here.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX