We're not sure which spec we're most intrigued by for the new BMW M3 and M4: the twin-turbo six-cylinder with 430 horsepower and "far beyond" 369 pound-feet of torque, the 3,300-pound curb weight or the standard six-speed manual transmission with automatic throttle blipping on downshifts. That engine is fitted with both Valvetronic and Double-Vanos, twin-wire arc-spray coating in the cylinders instead of liners to save weight, a track-ready cooling system with additional radiators, a forged cran
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX