The BMW M2 is reportedly going into production in November with 365 horsepower on tap from a tuned version of the N55 3.0-liter inline-six engine. The color palette is rumored to include just four shades.
BMW M2: Spy Shots
- Brandon Turkus
- May 21, 2014
From the looks of these spy shots, BMW is back testing the hotter version of the M235i, the M2. We first brought you pictures of the lightly disguised coupe a few weeks back. While those original shots were on the road, it would seem that BMW has transitioned its testing to the Nürburgring.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX