If BMW isn't willing to give us an authentic M-ified 1 Series, we'll have to settle for the next best thing, and that's the M135i, the latest performance package from the marque's motorsport division.
BMW M135i Concept
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Feb 26, 2012
BMW hasn't announced it yet, but sources familiar with BMW's production plans have told Autoblog that the M135i concept, which will be shown at the Geneva Motor Show, will go into production.
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Feb 24, 2012
And here we thought we already knew about everything BMW planned to bring to the 2012 Geneva Motor Show. We were wrong. The German automaker has announced that it will debut a new M135i Concept, marking the first time it has paired a gasoline-burning engine with its new M Performance moniker.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!