If BMW isn't willing to give us an authentic M-ified 1 Series, we'll have to settle for the next best thing, and that's the M135i, the latest performance package from the marque's motorsport division.
BMW M135i Concept
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Feb 26, 2012
BMW hasn't announced it yet, but sources familiar with BMW's production plans have told Autoblog that the M135i concept, which will be shown at the Geneva Motor Show, will go into production.
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Feb 24, 2012
And here we thought we already knew about everything BMW planned to bring to the 2012 Geneva Motor Show. We were wrong. The German automaker has announced that it will debut a new M135i Concept, marking the first time it has paired a gasoline-burning engine with its new M Performance moniker.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX