While we've already reported that BMW's M135i concept from Geneva is headed for production, this footage all but confirms it. Britain's Car magazine has over a minute of video showing a rather sporting 1 Series three-door testing at the Nürburgring.
BMW M135i Concept: Geneva 2012
- Damon Lavrinc
- Mar 7, 2012
If BMW isn't willing to give us an authentic M-ified 1 Series, we'll have to settle for the next best thing, and that's the M135i, the latest performance package from the marque's motorsport division.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!