The M Division of BMW has extended its range of sportifying performance parts to the 2012 3 Series and 2011-2012 5 Series. Among the suite of components are a sport steering wheel, carbon fiber and Alcantara interior trim, carbon fiber splitters and mirror caps and two-toned 20-inch forged wheels hiding a Brembo big-brake kit with painted calipers. Oh, and racing stripes.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX