BMW is celebrating the North American launch of its X1 compact crossover with a special edition and the new lifestyle-oriented concept shown above. The Concept K2 Powder Ride is the summation of a three-year partnership between BMW and sports-equipment manufacturer K2. The companies have slathered the exterior of an X1 with a special graphics package lifted from a limited-edition K2 ski and designers bolted on a custom roof rack to accommodate all sorts of gear. The rack also features a Harman K
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX