Despite what we imagine is a lot of pleading among well-heeled BMW fans, the German brand still won't build an M7 to do battle with the Audi S8 and Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG. Instead, the most potent 7 Series money can buy is the 760Li, a rear-driver with a 6.0-liter, twin-turbocharged V12 that can churn out 535 horsepower (if that's normal, just imagine what an M7 would be like).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX