Despite what we imagine is a lot of pleading among well-heeled BMW fans, the German brand still won't build an M7 to do battle with the Audi S8 and Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG. Instead, the most potent 7 Series money can buy is the 760Li, a rear-driver with a 6.0-liter, twin-turbocharged V12 that can churn out 535 horsepower (if that's normal, just imagine what an M7 would be like).
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!