Alpina is hard at work on a new version of the BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe. Spy photographers spotted this machine out on public roads, and while the iconic Alpina wheels, reworked fascia and rear spoiler are the the most obvious tweaks to the long-nosed four-door, we're told the machine will also boast a 100-horsepower jump over the stock 650i Gran Coupe. That should give the Alpina variant around 545 hp, just 15 shy of the ludicrous M6. We wouldn't be surprised to find appropriate suspension and b
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX