When it comes to the M version of the BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe, we've already seen spy photos and video of the car testing, but we've yet to see any shots of it in production trim until now. The new M6 Gran Coupe has done plenty of testing on the Nürburgring, but Car Magazine snapped a picture of the car sitting idle at the 'Ring, which was reportedly on hand for a BMW event.
BMW 6 Series Gran Coup�
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Mar 1, 2012
A myriad of official official pictures and video means we already know what the BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe looks like, and we already know the base-model 640i variant will cost $76,895. The top slot, however, will be taken by the M6 Gran Coupe and it is in barren polar areas still preparing for primetime.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX