The F10-generation BMW 5 Series arrived here in the United States for the 2011 model year, and the only substantial update thus far has been the addition of the 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine to the base 528i model for 2012. But as we can now see in these latest spy shots, a small nip/tuck is on tap for BMW's midsize executive saloon, meaning slight tweaks to the front and rear fascias will be offered as part of the model's mid-cycle refresh.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX