BMW did quite a bit to differentiate the new 3 Series from the old one, but arguably the biggest development in that department is the splitting of the model line. Because the new 3 Series is only the sedan and wagon. The coupe and cabrio are branching off as the 4 Series, similar to the 6 Series (as distinct from the 5 Series), the old 8 Series (separate from the 7 Series) and what's expected to emerge of the 2 Series from the new 1 Series.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX