Slowly but surely, we're becoming quite smitten with the F30 BMW 3 Series. The four-cylinder 328i and six-pot 335i sedans have officially launched here in the United States, and now, it's only a matter of time before the rest of the 3er body styles get the F30 treatment. First up is the wagon Touring (F31, internally), which our spies recently caught testing out in the snow.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models