This year's Paris Motor Show is shaping up to be an interesting one. Autocar reports BMW is planning to show off the production version of the upcoming 3 Series Gran Turismo next month. Word has it the five-door will offer buyers a long-wheelbase version of the 3 Series they know and love along with love-it-or-loathe-it styling borrowed from the 5 Series GT.
BMW 3 Series GT: Spy Shots
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Jan 30, 2012
In spite of the near-Pavlovian howling that commences anytime the BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo is mentioned, and in spite of the 5GT falling so short of its sales target that BMW has been forced to consider bringing back the 5 Series Touring, the ungainly hatch has outsold that wagon during its time on our shores. And that was before it got dressed up with an M Sport package.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX