We'll spare you the discussion about whether or not it actually makes sense for BMW to create a Gran Turismo version of its 3 Series, especially given the dismal sales of the larger 5 Series Gran Turismo here in the United States. And nevermind the fact that BMW calls its new 3GT "a style conscious car with the dynamic prowess to match its looks." (We've heard that before.) All we know is, the more functional (but not as functional as a wagon) 3 Series is headed our way, and it's expected to deb
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX