We've already seen the upcoming BMW 2 Series testing in both coupe and convertible body styles, and now we're getting our first glimpse inside the new entry-level coupe. Judging by the sportier exterior that we've seen in previous spy shots, this car appears to be equipped with an M-Sport package, so this is likely not what the base interior will look like.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX