BMW models come in a number of flavors, from their standard guises to M Sport variants and M Performance models to full-on M muscle machines. But if you want to pick and choose the degree to which you want your Bimmer upgraded along the path to M, BMW automaker offers its M Performance Parts line. The Bavarian automaker already offers these performance and stylistic add-ons for a number of models, and has now released new kits for both the 2 Series Coupe and the latest X5 crossover.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX