A Tesla Model S owner was quoted $8,500 to fix his brakes. BMW will use GKN's eAxle AWD system. The Orange County Transportation Authority uses a fuel cell bus powered by Ballard.
BMW 2 Series Active Tourer Plug-in Hybrid Prototype
- John Beltz Snyder
- May 25, 2016
- Chris Bruce
- Jul 2, 2015
BMW shows a 2 Series Active Tourer plug-in hybrid prototype at its Innovation Days. The model combines an three-cylinder engine and electrically assisted axle up front, and a battery and electric motor at the rear.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies