Record-setting Tesla forsaken "for weeks" at Colorado Springs Supercharger. General Wesley Clark argues in support of ethanol at the DNC. Treehugger asks, do you lend out your EV?
Blake Fuller's Tesla Model S at Pikes Peak
- John Beltz Snyder
- Jul 29, 2016
- Joel Patel
- Jun 28, 2016
Blake Fuller, founder of Go Puck, set a new record at the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb with a lightened Tesla Model S using a smaller battery.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies