For the latest episode of Tuned on Drive, Matt Farah stops by the Bisimoto workshop in Southern California to check out a '76 Porsche 911 and a Honda Odyssey minivan that each pack 1,000 horsepower.
Bisimoto 2014 Honda Odyssey: SEMA 2013
- Steven J. Ewing
- Nov 6, 2013
You know, the last time I drove a Honda Odyssey, I thought, "Man, this thing could really use another 781 horsepower." Thank goodness for the folks at Bisimoto, then, who have brought this "Power-Van" to the 2013 SEMA Show in Las Vegas. It's your standard seven-passenger Honda Odyssey with massive powertrain tuning to deliver a full 1,029 horsepower. Honda has not listed the torque output, but we imagine it's roughly eleventy billion foot-pounds.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX