For the latest episode of Tuned on Drive, Matt Farah stops by the Bisimoto workshop in Southern California to check out a '76 Porsche 911 and a Honda Odyssey minivan that each pack 1,000 horsepower.
- Nov 5, 2013
Bisimoto 2014 Honda Odyssey: SEMA 2013
- Steven J. Ewing
- Nov 6, 2013
You know, the last time I drove a Honda Odyssey, I thought, "Man, this thing could really use another 781 horsepower." Thank goodness for the folks at Bisimoto, then, who have brought this "Power-Van" to the 2013 SEMA Show in Las Vegas. It's your standard seven-passenger Honda Odyssey with massive powertrain tuning to deliver a full 1,029 horsepower. Honda has not listed the torque output, but we imagine it's roughly eleventy billion foot-pounds.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models