India's Big Daddy Customs has made a Moon Rover. What's that? It's a Tata Safari SUV (pictured at right) made to look like a Range Rover Evoque, but only really from the front, at a low angle, ideally in low light and assuming you'd never seen a real Evoque or the donor vehicle before. To get an idea of dimensions, the Evoque is a couple inches wider than a Safari, but the Safari is nearly a foot longer and more than a foot taller.
Big Daddy Customs Moon Rover
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX