Out of 16.5-million overall sales in 2014, the top three vehicles sold last year in the US were pickup trucks, led by the Ford F-Series. The rest of the top ten featured three Hondas, two Fords, two Toyotas and a Nissan, and elsewhere on the charts a number of brands had record years.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models