"The Nuccio is an 'extreme' sportscar that puts an evolutionary imprint on the concept that is built into Bertone's dna: the mid-rear engined berlinetta." So says Bertone in the press release you'll find below. Who are we to argue?
- Aug 8, 2013
Bertone Nuccio concept renderings
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Mar 6, 2012
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Feb 25, 2012
While the Bertone Nuccio concept sketches released a couple weeks ago basically showed us nothing, but the latest batch of renderings better communicate what we'll see at next month's Geneva Motor Show. Designed by Stile Bertone's Mike Robinson and named for Giuseppe "Nuccio" Bertone, the concept is based on the 1970 Lancia Stratos Zero concept, a car created under Nuccio's leadership.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models