"The Nuccio is an 'extreme' sportscar that puts an evolutionary imprint on the concept that is built into Bertone's dna: the mid-rear engined berlinetta." So says Bertone in the press release you'll find below. Who are we to argue?
Bertone Nuccio concept renderings
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Mar 6, 2012
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Feb 25, 2012
While the Bertone Nuccio concept sketches released a couple weeks ago basically showed us nothing, but the latest batch of renderings better communicate what we'll see at next month's Geneva Motor Show. Designed by Stile Bertone's Mike Robinson and named for Giuseppe "Nuccio" Bertone, the concept is based on the 1970 Lancia Stratos Zero concept, a car created under Nuccio's leadership.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX