Some companies can survive long after their founder has left the building, while others are so centered around the identity of one individual that everything unravels in their absence. And there's arguably no place that can be seen more clearly than in the Italian automobile industry.
Bertone concepts at RM Auctions Villa d'Este
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX