Bentley is reportedly working on a new Le Mans prototype campaign. Only instead of going head-to-head with Audi and Porsche in LMP1, it's tipped to take on the LMP2 class – starting right here in the IMSA SportsCar Championship.
Bentley Speed 8
- Drew Phillips
- Sep 30, 2011
In 2001, Bentley returned to Le Mans after an absence of more than 70 years with a machine known as the Speed 8 (pictured above), eventually winning the 24-hour race in 2003. Bentley hasn't been involved in motorsports since, although a new report indicates that could change soon.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX