The Bentley Mulsanne Mulliner Driving Specification is a lengthy name for a sedan with a lengthy menu of delicate and expensive details: "Flying B" fender vents, titanium fasteners for the two-piece, 21-inch wheels, drilled alloy pedals, a new Sport setting that provides additional handling chops to a three-ton, 505-horsepower sedan that gets from 0 to 60 mph in 5.1 seconds.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX