Bentley has made good on its promise to show off its Mulsanne Le Mans Limited Edition here at Pebble Beach, and the good news is that the thing is a far less aggressively green than we'd been led to believe. In fact, the verdant Mulsanne looks downright proper when parked with Bentley historics as context.
Bentley Mulsanne Le Mans Limited Edition
- Seyth Miersma
- Aug 18, 2013
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Aug 13, 2013
We already knew Bentley was planning a new Le Mans Limited Edition for its flagship Mulsanne, but we finally have our first info and images for this new model that celebrates the 90th anniversary of the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Fortunately, since these two studio images surely don't do the Mulsanne proper justice, it will be unveiled this week at the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance, and we'll be there to check it out.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX