The Bentley Mulsanne Executive Interior Concept has officially dropped the "Concept" portion of its name. Making the most of the rear quarters in the Mulsanne, the boffins at Bentley have installed power-folding wood veneer picnic tables that are topped by iPads and Bluetooth wireless keyboards, additionally controlled by Apple's Magic trackpads. In the armrest are a telephone and a Tibaldi pen, and in the trunk is a Mac Mini computer.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX