Automobile says the Bentley Grand Convertible will go on sale in early 2017, and the EXP 10 Speed 6 could be greenlit in time for production in 2020.
Bentley Grand Convertible: LA 2014
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Sep 25, 2015
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Nov 19, 2014
What you see above is the Bentley Grand Convertible, live from the Los Angeles Auto Show. It's basically a droptop version of the Mulsanne Speed, which would seem to be a foregone conclusion for production, but apparently isn't, according to Bentley Chairman and CEO, Wolfgang Dürheimer.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies