The modern Bentley Boy finally has something fitting to wear underneath his scarf and ulster: the fragrance in the Lalique for Bentley Crystal Edition or the Bentley for Men and Bentley for Men Intense scents. French crystal house Lalique designed a limited edition flacon shaped like the Flying B company mascot that contains an eau de parfum created by the French perfume house Robertet. That fragrance is "fine woody notes and exquisite leather" enhanced by orris butter. Only 999 flacons will be
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX