Bentley is recalling 27,640 examples of the Continental GT, GTC and Flying Spur worldwide because of a loose battery cable joint. The campaign includes 7,778 of them in the US.
Bentley Continental GTC V8
- Zach Bowman
- Mar 5, 2012
If the Geneva Motor Show is good for anything, it's getting a closer look at some of the world's more lust-worthy vehicles, including the Bentley Continental GTC V8. Like its hardtop twin, the GTC gets its power from a 4.0-liter twin-turbocharged V8 engine good for 500 horsepower and 487 pound-feet of torque. Coupled to an eight-speed automatic gearbox, the engine can push the big convertible to 60 mph in a scant 4.7 seconds. Top speed is a suitably ludicrous 187 mph, though Bentley says the GTC
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX