Bentley has given its new, uprated Continental GT and GTC a live debut in Frankfurt, after a world debut on the interwebs, last week. The new models, which now wear the "V8 S" moniker, share their 4.0-liter, twin-turbocharged V8 with the standard GT/GTC V8, but pack an extra 21 horsepower and 15 pound-feet of torque.
Bentley Continental GT V8 S: Frankfurt 2013
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX