It looks as if Bentley is working on a new Continental Flying Spur. Spy photographers recently spotted this machine out for a little testing. Look through the veil of Mercedes-Benz S-Class camouflage, and you can spot a new set of a headlamp arrays paired with an upright grille and more aggressive front fascia. New door handles sit lower on the body than before and designers have also rolled in reworked side mirrors. Otherwise, the design looks awfully familiar, though Bentley has been sure to u
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX