Luxury automakers like Bentley have been enjoying increasing success in the Chinese market. But with every factory owner and their cousin clamoring for a new Continental Flying Spur, some will invariably demand something a little more unique. So to satisfy its most demanding clientele, Bentley has teamed up with high-end furniture craftsmen Linley to create a special edition specifically for China.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX