We've heard the accolades applied by eager salesmen to countless items: This thing you're shopping for is the Rolls-Royce of its category. It's the Mercedes-Benz of somethingorother. Usually it isn't. But if any craftsman could be called the Bentley of furniture, it's certainly David Linley.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!