Now that the Sochi Olympics are over (and the Paralympic games winding down), the purpose-built infrastructure is going to need to find new life. Perhaps Russia can ask China how to reuse old Olympic facilities, now that Formula E has announced it will conduct its first race on the grounds of the most famous building of the 2008 summer Olympic games, the Bird's Eye Stadium.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX