- 1985 Oldsmobile Calais "Michigan State University"
- 1991 Saturn SL1 (First Production Model)
- 1995 Saturn SC2 Coupe (1 Millionth)
- 1999 Saturn SC2 Coupe (2 Millionth)
- 1989 GEO "Zonker" Metro
- Pontiac Grand Am #85 IMSA race car
- 1989 GEO Tracker "Boom Box"
- 1991 Chevy Caprice Classic
- 1988 Ford Ranger Saleen Sport Truck
- 2003 Pontiac Sunfire SEMA vehicle
by Drew Phillips (RSS feed) on Jan 19th, 2009 at 11:28AM
If you only watch the Saturday night highlights on SPEED, you might think only those with deep pockets can afford to buy cars at the Barrett-Jackson auction in Scottsdale. Not true! There are dozens of cars that can be purchased in the four figure range, most from the GM Heritage Collection this year, with many selling for far less than $10,000. Take, for instance, a 1989 Geo Tracker "Boom Box" custom with a kickin' stereo system that sold for $5,170, or a cool 1991 Chevy Caprice Classic purchased for a mere $3,630. There were even some "historically significant" vehicles like the first... Read More