With DeLorean time machine replicas thick on the ground, it was only a matter of time before someone started recreating the other vehicles in the McFly garage. At the end of the first Back to the Future movie, Marty returns to 1985 to find his sweet-looking Toyota SR5 truck all waxed and ready for his date. That truck always did look great in the movie, and now's your chance to own this close facsimile.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX