Could there be anything more infuriating than making a million-plus-dollar investment in a vehicle like the McLaren P1, only to take it to a track and find you're unable to outrun a car that costs, without options, about 96,000 pounds ($159,000 at today's rates)?
- Chris Bruce
- Feb 18, 2014
We live in a fantastic time for lightweight sports cars. If your pockets are deep enough, cheaper carbon fiber and more extensive use of aluminum has allowed for less weight and improved handling for performance cars. Vehicles like BAC Mono take this featherweight mantra to the extreme.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX