Cops respond to a call about children in the trunk of a Tesla Model S. CNET takes a spin in Nissan's self-driving Leaf. Neste and Boeing are developing commercial, renewable aviation fuels.
Autonomous Driving Nissan Leaf
- John Beltz Snyder
- Nov 5, 2015
- Danny King
- Nov 26, 2013
We're not sure how to translate "ghost-riding the whip" in Japanese, but Nissan appears to have mastered the concept. Earlier this week, the Japanese automaker tested a self-driving Nissan Leaf electric vehicle on public roads for the first time and proclaimed the exercise a success in driverless motoring.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX