One of our favorite toymakers is branching out its lineup of heirloom-quality toy cars into the first responder category. Automoblox has unveiled a new Emergency Line of rescue, police and fire vehicles based on three of its most popular models. The T900 truck becomes a go-anywhere rescue vehicle, the S9 sedan a patrol cruiser and the X9-X sport utility a capable transport for fire fighters.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX