Certified pre-owned programs are a great option if you're looking for a well-maintained, newer vehicle that has some kind of warranty, without paying full price. As it's a good system, there are a lot of automakers that now offer a CPO option. The newest and perhaps most surprising purveyor of gently used vehicles, though, is Koenigsegg.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX