Certified pre-owned programs are a great option if you're looking for a well-maintained, newer vehicle that has some kind of warranty, without paying full price. As it's a good system, there are a lot of automakers that now offer a CPO option. The newest and perhaps most surprising purveyor of gently used vehicles, though, is Koenigsegg.
- Aug 8, 2013
Autoblog Drives the Koenigsegg CCX
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!