Virtual reality still seems like sci-fi technology, but Audi claims that its VR Experience is coming to some dealers by the end of the decade. The kit allows potential buyers to view Audi's models in every possible equipment combination and color using a set of VR goggles. Headphones even let a person hear the door close or listen to the radio.
- Jan 15, 2015
Audi VR Experience
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!