Audi didn't release any additional information the on the Audi Urban Concept today, but it did let loose a photo rendering album of the e-tron-branded concept in coupe and roadster forms that we'll soon get to know in Frankfurt. Powered by two electric motors, the driver and passenger will get to their staggered seating positions through the tailgate, and can let the sun shine in through the sliding canopy once there if they're in the coupe.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX