The stylish Audi TT first debuted in 1998, and while we've only seen two generations of the car over the course of 15 years, some 500,000 examples have been sold. To mark the occasion, Audi has created this special TTS Competition model, available as either a coupe or a roadster and limited to just 500 units.
Audi TTS Competition
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX