It was a lengthy and Facebook-y process to get the Audi TT-RS to come to the United States, so why not grab all the TT-RS that you can? Audi is offering a racing version of its hottest TT model: a 380-horsepower, front-wheel-drive hardtop that has already won its class in the Nürburgring 24-Hour race and is legal for the VLN's SP4T class. Nor has the lack of quattro unduly compromised it, since it also took first-in-class at a six-hour race in changing conditions.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- 2018 Chevy Corvette ZR1 convertible spied
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer coming soon