It was a lengthy and Facebook-y process to get the Audi TT-RS to come to the United States, so why not grab all the TT-RS that you can? Audi is offering a racing version of its hottest TT model: a 380-horsepower, front-wheel-drive hardtop that has already won its class in the Nürburgring 24-Hour race and is legal for the VLN's SP4T class. Nor has the lack of quattro unduly compromised it, since it also took first-in-class at a six-hour race in changing conditions.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX